Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to InkaCreations website located at www.inkacreations.com.
2. These Terms and Conditions together with the Privacy and Security Policy tells you about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we sell any of InkaCreations products (Goods) listed on our website (Site) to you.
3. These Terms apply to any contract between us for the sale of Goods to you (Contract). By ordering Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the other documents referred to in them.
4. We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order Goods, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. Every time you order Goods from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
5. To purchase Goods from us you must be over 18.
Questions & Contact Information
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
2. Our goal is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item.
3. On the Site, we provide the measurement of our Goods based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing. Cast manufactured rings can vary slightly more. For gemstone measurements, a tolerance of 0.25mm is allowed.
- In order to become a registered user of the Site and purchase our Goods you will be required to provide some basic personal information.
- You agree that all information supplied on registration is true and accurate and will be kept up to date at all times. We will use the information provided to us to contact you.
- We have made this Site available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this Site at any time.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Engraving and Gift Messages
- Please note that we are unable to process any engraving order or gift card messages using profanities or inappropriate language which may be submitted as part of your Order. Where possible, we will contact you to seek an alternative engraving or gift message and this will be done before we send you the second confirmatory email in respect of your Order.
Ordering Acceptance & Payment
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described below and will be subject to you passing our security checks from time to time.
- Once we receive your order, InkaCreations.com will check your credit / debit card details and stock availability and then will take payment from the card. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the Goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the Goods.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Goods have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that all prices on our website are correct, errors sometimes do occur. If such an error in the price of the goods you have ordered is discovered, we will let you know of this as soon as possible. You will be given the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the purchase as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the Goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment is made online by first choosing your order and then following the 'Add to Cart' and then 'Check Out' process, by Debit or Credit Card.
- Title to any Goods you purchase on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- InkaCreations.com may at its sole discretion cancel your order in which case we shall return any monies received from you, within 30 days of receipt of such monies to your nominated account.
- You agree that in any event InkaCreations.com shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims that you may incur.
- You agree to indemnify InkaCreations.com in full against all costs and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event that a failed payment occurs.
Delivery & Shipping Charges
- We deliver our Goods Worldwide and offer a Standard Delivery Service as well as a Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50. Express Delivery Service will be available soon.
- All Goods come beautifully wrapped and packed in our branded boxes, free of charge.
- InkaCreations.com shall only deliver as long as Goods are in stock.
- Delivery times shall only be deemed agreed insofar as they are stipulated in writing. The delivery time shall begin when the order is received. The Standard Delivery Service usually takes 3 to 4 working days within the UK and 5 to 7 working days for International orders.
- In general the delivering agent will be Royal Mail special delivery service. In special circumstances, the delivery agent may be a different agent, selected by InkaCreations.com.
- The delivery address is provided by you when placing the order. Goods are deemed to be delivered when our delivering agent delivers them to the delivery address (you will be asked to sign a delivery note) or, in the case our delivering agent attempts without success to deliver the goods at your delivery address, when collected by you at the address indicated by our delivering agent in the ticket, he will leave at the delivery address. You are required to collect the goods in 5 working days from receiving the notification by our delivering agent of goods waiting for your collection. Once the 5 working days are elapsed, goods will be deemed to have been delivered successfully and returns can only be made under the return policy conditions below.
- Risk of loss and damage of Goods passes to you on the date when the Goods are delivered.
- You are advised to provide in your purchase order to us a delivery address not accessible by third parties. For the avoidance of doubts, goods are deemed to be delivered when delivered at your delivery address or collected at the collection address indicated by our delivering agent, as the case may be, and not when delivered to you personally.
- Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified when you place an order.
- We make every effort to deliver Goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. InkaCreations.com shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. Under these circumstances, additional delivery costs shall be charged and will not normally be refunded.
Return of Goods Policy
- If you wish to return to us any Goods purchased at our website.
- Purchased Goods with any element of personalization, engraving and all bespoke items will not be considered for return as they have been produced specifically according to your requirements and we cannot resell them.
- If you return Goods to us because they are faulty, we will refund the price of the defective Goods and any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us as soon as possible, and in any case, within 30 days of receiving the defective Goods. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
All returns are subject to verification and authentication by InkaCreations.com team.
- Please note that due to Health and Safety Regulations we require any used faulty Goods to be in a clean condition before accepting them for a refund. We reserve the right to refuse Goods which are excessively soiled. If we do not agree that there is a defect in Goods you return or if we refuse Goods for being excessively soiled we will notify you by post or email to confirm our justification.
- Goods to be return shall be sent to:
70 Totton Road,
- If you have any questions regarding returns please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: InkaCreations.com will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your return or late delivery or cancellation of your order, so we advise that you retain all proof of posting documentation.
Your Legal Rights
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are only permitted to use this material if expressly authorised by us or our licensors as appropriate). The content of this website (including without limitation any video, pictures, text, audio, audio-visual materials and graphics) may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, except for the purpose stated below.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available to you for your own personal and non-commercial use and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Warranties & Liability
- InkaCreations.com will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on this website but makes no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of this website or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website.
- InkaCreations.com will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and InkaCreations.com accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
- Under no circumstances shall InkaCreations.com be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This does not affect your consumer rights.
- We only supply the Goods for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Events Outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport, and acts or omissions by third parties including the Network or the courier we appoint to deliver the Goods.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Goods to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
Applicable Law and Venue
- These Terms and the Contract for the purchase of the Goods are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland
Modification and Notice
- You agree that InkaCreations.com may modify these Terms and any other policies on our Site at any time and that posting the modified Terms or policies on our Site will constitute sufficient notice of such modification.
- Notwithstanding any of these Terms, InkaCreations.com reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this site, and to block or prevent your future access to and use of our Site.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Your Personal Information